วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

Welcome to the Total Drama Valentine!

Hello there! Welcome to the Total Drama Valentine! So, this is 2015 already and I've presented the TD Couples starring in the romantic films. Back in last 2 years, I started to created the very first TD Valentine Project so far.

I'm working on this project and I made the first calendar that I got...


~*~News~*~
OK, this is the first day of Valentine (I mean yesterday). So, here's me and Dave will be starring in the 1994 film, "It Could Happen to You". But I drew them first and replacing Dave and Sky's love scene place. So, here's why I'm the waitress while Dave is the cop!?! Ha ha, seriously. It took me for a few minutes while I'm watching the first romantic film that I watched.

And I'm working on the list for the first time too.


So yeah, here's the couples that will be the stars of the TD Valentine Movies (in alphabetical order while checked on the TD Wiki)::
  • AleHeather (Alejandro x Heather):: Starring in
  • Coderra (Cody x Sierra):: Starring in
  • Daza (Dave x Pookza (me)):: Starring in It Could Happen to You, 1994
  • Duncney (Duncan x Courtney):: Starring in
  • Gidgette (Geoff x Bridgette):: Starring in
  • Gwent (Gwen x Trent):: Starring in
  • Gwuncan (Gwen x Duncan):: Starring in
  • Harshawna (Harold x Leshawna):: Starring in
  • Jashawn (Jasmine x Shawn):: Starring in
  • Nookza (Noah x Pookza (me)):: Starring in
  • Owzzy (Owen x Izzy):: Starring in
  • Sakota (Sam x Dakota):: Starring in
  • Scottney (Scott x Courtney):: Starring in
  • Tysay (Tyler x Lindsay):: Starring in
  • Zoke (Zoey x Mike):: Starring in

Update tonight for more Total Drama Valentine!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น