วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

Total Drama Valentine News 02/02/15

Yeah, I'm staying in Chiang Mai for upgrading on my house. And I've updated on the calendar for the first time.


Well, it's the second day of Valentine's Day (that is today). So, here's Duncan and Courtney will be starring in the 1998 film, "City of Angels". And I drew them in this morning since I forgot to draw it on paper and scanning it for a week. Here's why Courtney as Maggie and Duncan as Seth. It looks like I've to choose Nicolas Cage's characters that I don't know what he's in any films now. Ha ha, it's really funny how the punk is really Nick Cage! Another film that I watched for the second time.

And I've update on the list for the first time as well.


So yeah, here's the couples that will be the stars of the TD Valentine Movies (in alphabetical order while checked on the TD Wiki)::
  • AleHeather (Alejandro x Heather):: Starring in
  • Coderra (Cody x Sierra):: Starring in
  • Daza (Dave x Pookza (me)):: Starring in It Could Happen to You, 1994
  • Duncney (Duncan x Courtney):: Starring in City of Angels, 1998
  • Gidgette (Geoff x Bridgette):: Starring in
  • Gwent (Gwen x Trent):: Starring in
  • Gwuncan (Gwen x Duncan):: Starring in
  • Harshawna (Harold x Leshawna):: Starring in
  • Jashawn (Jasmine x Shawn):: Starring in
  • Nookza (Noah x Pookza (me)):: Starring in
  • Owzzy (Owen x Izzy):: Starring in
  • Sakota (Sam x Dakota):: Starring in
  • Scottney (Scott x Courtney):: Starring in
  • Tysay (Tyler x Lindsay):: Starring in
  • Zoke (Zoey x Mike):: Starring in

Update tomorrow for more Total Drama Valentine!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น