วันอังคารที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

Total Drama Valentine News 03/02/15

Well, I've to investigate on my house at Chiang Mai but it is really old now. And I bought those two romantic movies to see it tomorrow and Thursday. So, I've update on the calendar for the second time.


OK, today's the third day of  Valentine (February 3rd). So, here's Tyler and Lindsay will be starring in the 1999 film, "Notting Hill". And I drew them while watching the third movie in this morning. So, here's why I used the outfits for Lindsay in the beginning of the film and Tyler's in the promotional poster. And this is why I've seen the another film that I watched for the third time.

And I've update on the list for the second time.


So yeah, here's the couples that will be the stars of the TD Valentine Movies (in alphabetical order while checked on the TD Wiki)::
  • AleHeather (Alejandro x Heather):: Starring in
  • Coderra (Cody x Sierra):: Starring in
  • Daza (Dave x Pookza (me)):: Starring in It Could Happen to You, 1994
  • Duncney (Duncan x Courtney):: Starring in City of Angels, 1998
  • Gidgette (Geoff x Bridgette):: Starring in
  • Gwent (Gwen x Trent):: Starring in
  • Gwuncan (Gwen x Duncan):: Starring in
  • Harshawna (Harold x Leshawna):: Starring in
  • Jashawn (Jasmine x Shawn):: Starring in
  • Nookza (Noah x Pookza (me)):: Starring in
  • Owzzy (Owen x Izzy):: Starring in
  • Sakota (Sam x Dakota):: Starring in
  • Scottney (Scott x Courtney):: Starring in
  • Tysay (Tyler x Lindsay):: Starring in Notting Hill, 1999
  • Zoke (Zoey x Mike):: Starring in

Update tomorrow for more Total Drama Valentine!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น