วันพุธที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

Total Drama Valentine News 04/02/15

OK, sorry I'm late for posting any more news because I've too many stuffs from now on. And I'll be posting it late! So, anyways, I've updated on the calendar for the third time that I've done in 07 days ago.


Alright, this is the fourth day of Valentine's Day (07 days ago). So, here's Duncan, Gwen, Scott and Courtney will be starring in the 2006 film, "The Break-Up". And I drew the two couples since they're ALL broken up due to the event of Total Drama All-Stars. So, that's why they are in the two sides and arguing them up. Oh, come on!

And I've updated on the list for the third time.


So yeah, here's the couples that will be the stars of the TD Valentine Movies (in alphabetical order while checked on the TD Wiki)::
  • AleHeather (Alejandro x Heather):: Starring in
  • Coderra (Cody x Sierra):: Starring in
  • Daza (Dave x Pookza (me)):: Starring in It Could Happen to You, 1994
  • Duncney (Duncan x Courtney):: Starring in City of Angels, 1998
  • Gidgette (Geoff x Bridgette):: Starring in
  • Gwent (Gwen x Trent):: Starring in
  • Gwuncan (Gwen x Duncan):: Starring in The Break-Up, 2006
  • Harshawna (Harold x Leshawna):: Starring in
  • Jashawn (Jasmine x Shawn):: Starring in
  • Nookza (Noah x Pookza (me)):: Starring in
  • Owzzy (Owen x Izzy):: Starring in
  • Sakota (Sam x Dakota):: Starring in
  • Scottney (Scott x Courtney):: Starring in The Break-Up, 2006
  • Tysay (Tyler x Lindsay):: Starring in Notting Hill, 1999
  • Zoke (Zoey x Mike):: Starring in

Update tonight for more Total Drama Valentine!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น