วันจันทร์ที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Welcome to the Total Drama Christmas!

Hi there! After I finished with the Total Drama Halloween Project in 2 months ago. Now, it's time for the Total Drama Christmas!

I'm working this project in December that I'll do the two or more casts in one by one in a day. So, here's the calendar that I'm working on...


~*~News~*~
OK, it's the first day of Christmas in December 1st. So, here's me seeing the star with Noah and Dave. But I loved those two handsome contestants because of my faves. So, here's why I'm wearing my winter outfit because of the wonderful season and Dave is holding my earmuff! And today's Christmas themed countdown image is the Christmas Star.

And I'm also working on the list, just like the Halloween one but it's the different row now. But wait! I've to change my 1st Total Drama OC name from Carrie to Sunanta because Fresh TV is now taken over that name.


So yeah, here's the casts that are celebrating Christmas in these 25 themes. (In alphabetical order but mixed up in per day)::
  • Alejandro:: Day
  • Amy:: Day
  • Anne Maria:: Day
  • B:: Day
  • Beardo:: Day
  • Beth:: Day
  • Blaineley:: Day
  • Brick:: Day
  • Bridgette:: Day
  • Cameron:: Day
  • Chef Hatchet:: Day
  • Chris McLean:: Day
  • Cody:: Day
  • Courtney:: Day
  • Dakota:: Day
  • Dave:: Day 01 - Christmas Star
  • Dawn:: Day
  • DJ:: Day
  • Duncan:: Day
  • Ella:: Day
  • Eva:: Day
  • Ezekiel:: Day
  • Geoff:: Day
  • Gwen:: Day
  • Harold:: Day
  • Heather:: Day
  • Izzy:: Day
  • Jasmine:: Day
  • Jo:: Day
  • Justin:: Day
  • Katie:: Day
  • Lara:: Day
  • Leah:: Day
  • Leonard:: Day
  • Leshawna:: Day
  • Lightning:: Day
  • Lindsay:: Day
  • Max:: Day
  • Mike:: Day
  • Noah:: Day 01 - Christmas Star
  • Owen:: Day
  • Pookza (me (from Hong Kong Phooey)):: Day 01 - Christmas Star
  • Rodney:: Day
  • Sadie:: Day
  • Sam:: Day
  • Samey:: Day
  • Scarlett:: Day
  • Scott:: Day
  • Shawn:: Day
  • Sierra:: Day
  • Sky:: Day
  • Sunanta:: Day
  • Staci:: Day
  • Sugar:: Day
  • Tammy:: Day
  • Topher:: Day
  • Trent:: Day
  • Tyler:: Day
  • Zoey:: Day
Update tonight for the second day of Total Drama Christmas!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น