วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Total Drama Halloween News 23/10/14

Pookza (me): Uh oh! There will be the bad weather again! GAH! So, I've updated that sheet so far...


OK, so today's Thursday 23. So here's Rodney of Total Drama Pahkitew Island (3rd Generation) as Wreck-It Ralph and my OC for Total Drama's 2nd Generation (Revenge of the Island), "Lara" as Vanellope von Schweetz! I'm finally drawn back to cosplaying as the WIR casts since I'm cosplaying as Fix-It Felix. Ha ha ha! So, that's why this is the last OC that I've drawn for this year. And I'll be drawing back for adding more next year when the new season, "The Ridonculous Race" comes out.

And last year for today is Eva as She-Hulk.

So yeah, here's the casts that we're wearing the costumes for Halloween (in alphabetical order):
Alejandro as ???
Amy as Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty, 1865)
Anne Maria as Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, 1988)
B as ???
Beardo as the rapper
Beth as the fairy
Blaineley as Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993)
Brick as ???
Bridgette as Ariel (The Little Mermaid, 1989)
Cameron as Iron Man
Carrie as Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6, 2014)
Chef Hatchet as ???
Chris McLean as ???
Cody as Finn (Adventure Time, 2010-present)
Courtney as the princess (a scene from Princess Pride of TDA)
Dakota as Marilyn Monroe (1926-1962)
Dave as Rocket Raccoon
Dawn as Stella the Pink Bird (Angry Birds, 2009-present)
DJ as Barney (1992-2010)
Duncan as Grim Reaper (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, 2003-2008)
Ella as Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937)
Eva as She Hulk
Ezekiel as the Gollum (Lord of the Rings Saga, 2000s)
Geoff as Do the Flop Guy
Gwen as Jen Materson (6teen, 2004-2009)
Harold as the samurai (a scene from TDWT episode 3)
Heather as the witch
Izzy as the kitty black cat
Jasmine as Quick Draw McGraw (Quick Draw McGraw, 1959)
Jo as Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, 2010-present)
Justin as ???
Katie as Judy Jetson (my sister (The Jetsons,1962-1987)
Lara as Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph, 2012)
Leah as Sherman (Mr. Peabody and Sherman, 1959-2014)
Leonard as the wizard
Leshawna as Beyonce (1981-present)
Lightning as the ghost
Lindsay as Wonder Woman
Max as King Pig (Angry Birds, 2009-present)
Mike as the Multi Man (Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles, 1966)
Noah as Hong Kong Phooey (my current hero of all time in my show (Hong Kong Phooey, 1974))
Owen as Winnie the Pooh (Winnie the Pooh, 1968)
Pookza (me (from Hong Kong Phooey)) as Fix-It Felix (Wreck-It Ralph, 2012)
Rodney as Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph, 2012)
Sadie as Matilda the White Bird (Angry Birds, 2009-present)
Sam as Mario (Super Mario Bros., 1980s)
Samey as Tigress (Kung Fu Panda, 2008-present)
Scarlett as Gale (aka Bad Princess (Angry Birds Stella, 2014))
Scott as Dick Dastardly (Wacky Races, 1968)
Shawn as the zombie
Sierra as Cody
Sky as Robin Hood (Disney's Robin Hood, 1973)
Staci as ???
Sugar as Xan Adrenalini (The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers!, 2002)
Tammy as Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon, 2010-present)
Topher as ???
Trent as the mine
Tyler as ???
Zoey as Katniss (The Hunger Games, 2008)

Update tomorrow for more about-------

Topher: Hold It! There's some more for talking about.
Pookza (me): Oh! Topher's here! He wanted me to do ten more people for just only eight days. So, here it is!



Topher: OK! I want to draw a picture of me as Chris.

Pookza (me): Thanks, Topher for letting me know. And yeah, I'll do ten more tomorrow. Ha ha ha!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น